Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior? Are you searching for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? If so, your search is over - Comfort Keepers of Eugene, OR is where you belong!
Comfort Keepers of Eugene is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Personal Care Aide. Comfort Keepers is looking for caring, compassionate and reliable individuals to work days, evenings, overnights and weekends. Immediate openings for all shifts. Both Part Time & Full Time positions are available.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities that foster growth and development
- Make a difference in a senior's life and create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Provide assistance to clients in their homes, specifically companionship/homemaker and personal care assistance.
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers. Apply Today!
- Provide direct and indirect personal care to client's in the home setting
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Perform duties as assigned on personal care service plan
- Help client with all personal care functions as needed
- Help keep the client's environment clean and organized
- Remind client to take self-administered medications
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Prior experience providing personal care assistance to adults is preferred, but we will train you if you have a willingness and dedication to working with older adults.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Clean, reliable automobile available for your own personal use and a personal cell phone are essential requirements.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage.
- All prospective hires are subject to an extensive personal background and driving record check.
This position is located at our Eugene Office, located 1310 Coburg Rd #10, Eugene, OR 97401. Our office serves the surrounding areas of Eugene, Springfield, Junction City, and more and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: http://eugene-970.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers. Start your rewarding career today, apply now!