Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Enfield is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Home Health Aide. Our team of home health aides work in senior client’s homes to provide expert, loving personal care.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Continuing training paid for by us!
- Mileage reimbursement!
- Referral bonuses!
- Incentive programs!
- Direct Deposit!
- Medical Benefits, 401K, PTO
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Bathing, Showering
- Transferring, Positioning Toileting
- Meal Preparation, Feeding, Nutritional Coaching
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry, Grocery Shopping
- Running Errands, Organizing Mail
- Providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- CNA/HHA Certificate.
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Reliable transportation.
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Background check required.
- Must accept responsibility for learning and adhering to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures, be able to function in the home setting with minimal direct supervision and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients, and family members.
This position is located at our Enfield office, located at 276 Hazard Ave #3, Hazardville, CT. Our office serves parts of Hartford County, CT, Tolland County, CT and Hampden County, MA, including Springfield, East Longmeadow, Hampden, Longmeadow, Agawam and Wilbraham, Massachusetts in addition to East Windsor, Ellington, Enfield, Somers, Broadbrook, Stafford, Stafford Springs, Suffield, Tolland and Windsor Locks, Connecticut.
Learn more here: http://Enfield-554.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers