Are you a people person with a strong desire to make others happy? If so, Comfort Keepers wants you to join our team of compassionate certified nurses assistants.
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to improve a senior’s quality of life without compromising their independence and individuality.
As quality CNAs, we pride ourselves in providing attentive in-home care to seniors as well as fostering loving and dedicated relationships with them and their families. Through non-medical home care assistance, you will not only positively affect a senior’s day but their entire livelihood.
Benefits for Certified Nurses Assistants:
- Competitive pay & bonuses!
- Flexible hours & scheduling
- Close-to-home commute
- Steady hours
- Holiday pay on company recognized holidays
- Paid training opportunities for new and experienced candidates
- Built-in, company-wide support.
- We understand the importance of respecting and taking care of our staff. If you enjoy caring for others, then this is the job for you!
- Provide medical and non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming, and hygiene
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason)
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members, and co-workers
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect
Job Requirements for Caregivers:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Current CPR Training
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity
- Candidates should live in or near office service areas
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
This position is open at our McKinney Office, located at 111 S Kentucky St, Ste 208, McKinney, TX 75069
Our office serves the McKinney, Allen, Anna, Frisco, Prosper, Princeton and surrounding areas of Texas, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: http://mckinney-873.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers