Make money doing work that matters. Become a Certified Nursing Assistant with Comfort Keepers!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide respectful and loving care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes.
As a Caregiver, you will work directly with seniors and their families to create detailed, personalized care plans that will maximize your client’s quality of life. You will then provide in-home support for daily tasks, personal care and hobbies to ensure the senior’s medical needs are met and their personal goals are carried out.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available within a trusting, team-oriented atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities:
- Provide overnight medical and non-medical care to seniors in their own homes.
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming and hygiene.
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan.
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members and co-workers.
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect.
Desired Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Applicants will…
- Have a genuine desire to help the elderly on a 1 on 1 basis and have a strong ability to follow directions and work independently.
- Have a valid Driver’s License, current car insurance and reliable transportation-requirement.
- Have prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment.
- Have open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends).
- Treat seniors as though they are members of their own family.
- Be able to pass a national background check.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
If you want to learn more about this great opportunity, please text us at 616-846-5890. Starting hourly wage is $10.50-$12.50/hour.
Take the first step toward a fulfilling career with Comfort Keepers and apply today!
Our office is located at 18000 Cove Street Suite #203, Spring Lake, MI 49456 – Phone 616-846-5890
Learn more at www.CareerOfCaring.com