Are you looking for a career that will allow you to make someone’s day, every day? Look no further – a Home Health Aide (HHA) career with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
Become a Home Health Aide with Comfort Keepers and join a compassionate team of people like you who are dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and health care services for seniors and older adults in the Hilliard, OH area.
As a Home Health Aide on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and well-being.
Apply today – seeking full and part time HHA's!
Home Health Aide (HHA) Job Benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit, paid time off, two performance based wages in the first year, incentives, bonuses and holiday pay
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available within a trusting, team-oriented atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers!
Home Health Aide (HHA) Job Responsibilities:
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Home Health Aide (HHA) Job Requirements:
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- Prior experience providing personal care assistance to adults is preferred, but we will train you if you have a willingness and dedication to working with older adults.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Clean, reliable automobile available for your own personal use and a personal cell phone are essential requirements.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage.
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening/ EOE/Drug Free work place.
- All prospective hires are subject to an extensive personal background and driving record check.
Join our TEAM and FAMILY atmosphere here at Comfort Keepers of Hilliard- "Where everyone knows you by name...even the owners"
This position is located at our Hilliard Office, located at 3974 Brown Park Dr, Suite E, Hilliard, OH 43026. Our office serves the Southwest Columbus area and this position may require travel to those areas. Life is short. Work somewhere awesome! Learn more here: http://hilliard-336.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/caregiver-information-center