Make money doing work that matters. Become a CNA with Comfort Keepers!
At Comfort Keepers, you will spend your days providing joy, friendship, and at-home health care services to seniors and other adults in need of some extra help.
As a CNA, you will allow a senior the familiarity and comfort of staying in their own home without compromising their medical and non-medical care. In addition to maintaining a senior’s health and wellbeing, you will work to provide positive experiences that enhance the quality of his or her life.
We are strongly considering candidates with high-skilled experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Benefits for CNAs:
- COMPETITIVE PAY- Direct deposit, Holiday pay on company recognized holidays and raises
- BONUSES - per performance and other criteria
- FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT- 24 hr support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- REIMBURSEMENT- for client-related transportation
- FLEXIBILITY- the ability to work near your home
- 90 DAY PERFORMANCE REVIEW- And an annual review
Make a difference today. Become a Comfort Keeper!
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation, and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments, and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Join our team as an Overnight Caregiver – apply today!
Comfort Keepers Home Care serves Tryon, NC, and this position may require travel to the surrounding areas.
Learn more at: http://tryon-796.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers