Make money doing work that matters. Become a caregiver with Comfort Keepers!
Become a caregiver with Comfort Keepers and join a compassionate team of people like you who are dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and health care services for seniors and older adults in the Greater Altamonte Springs area.
As a weekend or overnight caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and wellbeing.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
Make a difference today. Become a caregiver with Comfort Keepers!
- Communicating with office and family
- Bathing, showering, toileting
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Dressing & grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, organizing incoming mail
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Transferring and providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
Caregiver Job Requirements:
- Must be a Florida Licensed Certified Nursing Assistant or experienced Home Health Aide and be able to pass the Florida Home Health Aide Competency Test
- Must have a minimum of 1 year caregiving experience and/or in the related field including, but not limited to: patient bedside care, personal care (i.e. bathing/shower assistance), incontinent care: adult diapers/toileting, dressing guidance, oral hygiene, transferring/positioning, Alzheimers/dementia, companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders and transportation assistance
- Must be bondable, meet or exceed the minimum qualifications of the following background checks: fingerprinting, criminal, motor vehicle, pre-employment drug screen and verifiable professional and personal references
- Must have reliable transportation and auto insurance, valid driver’s license, and your own cell phone
- Must be capable of lifting a minimum of 25 pounds with or without accommodations
- Must provide an annual TB (with a negative result or Chest X-Ray)
- Must provide CPR certification
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
This position is open at our Altamonte Springs Office, located at 498 Palm Springs Dr, Ste 240, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701. Our office serves the Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Orlando, and Winter Park areas, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: http://altamontesprings-228.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers