Are you looking for a career that will allow you to make someone’s day, every day? Look no further – a Home Health Aide career with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
At Comfort Keepers, you will spend your days providing joy, friendship, and at-home health care services to seniors and other adults in need of some extra help.
As a Home Health Aide, you will allow a senior the familiarity and comfort of staying in their own home without compromising their medical and non-medical care. In addition to maintaining a senior’s health and wellbeing, you will work to provide positive experiences that enhance the quality of his or her life.
Apply today – seeking full and part time caregivers!:
Benefits for Home Health Aides:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Make a difference today. Become a Home Health Aide with Comfort Keepers!
- Genuine desire to help others
- Provide personal care services such as bathing, incontinence care, and feeding assistance
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and their loved ones
- Assist with transportation, medication reminders, errands, and meal preparation as needed
- Experience with Hoyer lifts, Gait Belts, and safe transportation/ mobility assistance
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Comfort Keepers Home Care serves Greenville, SC and this position may require travel to the surrounding areas.
Learn more at: http://greenville-180.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers