Are you interested in being an important part of someone’s day, every day? Comfort Keepers is seeking a live-in caregiver to join our team!
Become a live-in caregiver with Comfort Keepers and join a compassionate team of people like you who are dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and health care services for seniors and older adults in the Greater Cherry Hill area.
As a certified home health aide (CHHA) on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and wellbeing.
Benefits for Live-in Caregivers:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
- Direct Deposit
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation, and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments, and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Caregiver Job Qualifications:
- Must be a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) in the state of New Jersey
- Must possess a valid driver's license, automobile insurance, and reliable vehicle to provide transportation for client
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Must accept responsibility for learning and adhering to Comfort Keepers's policies and procedures, be able to function in the home setting with minimal direct supervision and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients and family members.
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
This position is open at our Cherry Hill Office, located at 523 Hollywood Avenue Suite 207, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.
Our office serves the Maple Shade, Cherry Hill, Columbus, and Haddonfield areas, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: http://cherryhill-192.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers