Make money doing work that matters. Become a caregiver with Comfort Keepers!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a caregiver to join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide respectful and loving care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes.
As a caregiver you will work directly with seniors and their families to execute personalized care plans that will maximize your client’s quality of life. You will provide in-home support for daily tasks, personal care and hobbies to ensure the senior’s non-medical needs are met and their personal goals are carried out.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available within a trusting, team-oriented atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
- Provide medical and non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming and hygiene
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason)
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members and co-workers
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect
Desired Caregiver applicants will…
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Be able to pass drug and background screening
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Be available to work 3rd shift (overnight)
- Have reliable transportation & a clean driving record
- Be exceptionally dependable and timely
- Be able to work independently
- Be passionate about making a difference in the lives of those in need!
No experience necessary, we will train all new hires in proper company and state procedures for in home healthcare.
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience as a Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Take the first step toward a rewarding career with Comfort Keepers and apply today!
Call Mindy at 970-240-4121
Our office is located at 361 Palmer St, Delta, CO 81416
Learn more about this Montrose, CO job at https://grandjunction-533.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers