Are you a people person with a strong desire to make others happy? Comfort Keepers wants you to join our team of compassionate in-home caregivers.
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to improve a senior’s quality of life without compromising their independence and individuality.
As quality Personal Care Aides, we pride ourselves on providing attentive in-home care to seniors as well as fostering loving and dedicated relationships with them and their families. Through medical and non-medical home care assistance, you will not only positively affect a senior’s day, but their entire livelihood
Personal Care Aide Job Benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay.
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training.
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available within a trusting, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones.
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation.
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home.
Personal Care Aide Responsibilities:
- Provide medical and nonmedical care to seniors in their own homes.
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming and hygiene.
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications.
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan.
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members and co-workers.
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect.
Desired Personal Care Aide Applicants will…
- Have a genuine desire to help the elderly on a 1 on 1 basis and have a strong ability to follow directions and work independently.
- Have a valid Driver’s License, current car insurance and reliable transportation-requirement.
- Have prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment.
- Have open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends).
- Treat clients as though they are members of their own family.
- Be able to pass a national background check.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers and apply today!
If you want to learn more about this great opportunity, please text us at 616-846-5890. Pay starting at $10.50 - $12.50/hour. Seeking part-time and full-time positions!
Our office is located at 18000 Cove Street Suite #203, Spring Lake, MI 49456 – Phone 616-846-5890
Learn more at www.CareerOfCaring.com