Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? A Caregiver position with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to improve a senior’s quality of life without compromising their independence and individuality.
As quality caregivers and home health aides, we pride ourselves in providing attentive in-home care to seniors as well as fostering loving and dedicated relationships with them and their families. Through non-medical home care assistance, you will not only positively affect a senior’s day but their entire livelihood.
HHA Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Copay healthcare benefits
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
- Direct Deposit
- Provide non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming, and hygiene
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason)
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members, and co-workers
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect
Qualifications for Home Health Aides:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Valid Driver's License, automobile insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
This HHA position is open at our Peoria, Illinois Office, located at 3829 N. Sheridan Road, Peoria, IL 61614. Our office serves the Peoria, Bartonville, East Peoria, Washington, Metamora, Pekin and Chillicothe areas, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: http://peoria-233.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers