Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Fargo is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of a In-Home Caregiver. Our In-Home Caregivers are working in a home care setting do more than provide great care, they change the quality of life of a senior, and keep them independent and safe in the home longer. We have both part-time and full time in-home caregiver opportunities for people who have a heartfelt desire to provide care to seniors and other adults in order to help them live safely, independently, and happily in the comfort of their own homes.
In-Home Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Direct deposit, double pay on company recognized holidays
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based training, training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) may be available.
- Friendly Environment – 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement for client related transportation
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
In-Home Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Communicating with office and family
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care
- Meal prep, feeding and other services
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
In-Home Caregiver Job Requirements:
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- In-Home Caregiving experience preferred but not required – a great job for CNA’s, Retired RN’s, Nursing or CNA students, or Medical Assistants. We are willing to train the right people!
- Current Driver's License, Automobile Insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Minimum of ninth grade education, high school diploma or GED preferred
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any state mandated and Comfort Keepers training
- Exceed minimum qualifications from Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record and Credit History
- Basic knowledge of PC operation and access to internet
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free Work Place
- Must have reliable access to computer and internet to fulfill web-based training
- Excellent business and personal references
- Applicant must be bondable
- Must adhere to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis to assist clients in transfer activities and ambulation. Lifting up to 25 lbs may be required.
This in-home caregiver position is open at our Fargo Office, located at 1205 4th Ave S #2 Fargo, ND 58103, our office serves the Fargo ND and surrounding areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://fargo-120.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers