Comfort Keepers is looking for an LPN Client Care Manager to join our growing team. We are a leading in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home.
As a Client Care Manager, you will perform intakes, complete assessments, and create plans of care for new clients. We are seeking a candidate who is an active Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or has applicable experience in the health care industry.
Qualifications for Client Care Coordinator:
- Current Active LPN license, and two years related experience.
- Experience in home care or other health service industry preferred.
- Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office Word, Excel, & PowerPoint). Will need to master additional software including Calendar, Scheduling System & telephony system.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication, human relations, and organizational skills.
- Must work well under pressure as well as positive professional, business image and dress for success.
- Must be a team player and work cooperatively with other members of the management team.
- Conducts or ensures supervisory field visits are conducted for caregivers in clients’ homes.
- Provides counseling/coaching as needed and escalates concerns to Manager for counseling.
- Conducts In-Home Visit for client prospects and converts to a new client. Processes required paperwork obtaining signatures while communicating pertinent information to the client to ensure understanding.
- Inputs all the Plan of Cares into the database.
- Creates new client Plan of Care in the system, communicates to Internal Client Services Coordinator and caregivers. Updates Plan of Care into the database as needed and communicates to care team.
- Participates in appropriate selection of caregivers to client and shares pertinent info with the caregiver. Introduces caregivers to clients whenever possible.
- Coordinates discharge of client to ensure appropriateness. Documents client discharges -Discharge Log. Any changes or updates are input into the database.
- Follows up with Prospects not converted to a Client in a consistent and timely manner.
- Manage Reassessment process of Clients and ensure ongoing proactive client/ caregiver communication. At a minimum, ensures compliance to CKFI and SC DHEC standards.
- Establishes and grows community relationships where prospects reside such as Transitional Care Units in Nursing Homes; hospital discharge planners; Home Health agency staff. Coordinates transitions with these agencies.
- Participates in On-Call rotation and follows protocols.
**This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other duties as assigned**
Working Environment: Office environment. Does require travel in a personal vehicle to visit clients, referral sources, which mileage reimbursement is given
Status: Full Time Exempt
Position Physical Demands: Walking, sitting and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 5 pounds in weight. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone and sitting/driving in a vehicle. May be required to provide services to a client, so would need to be able to lift to 25 pounds.
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply via this site