Are you a people person with a strong desire to make others happy? Comfort Keepers wants you to join our team of compassionate caregivers.
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to improve a senior’s quality of life without compromising their independence and individuality.
As a quality caregiver, we pride ourselves on providing attentive in-home care to seniors as well as fostering loving and dedicated relationships with them and their families. Through your assistance, you will not only positively affect a senior’s day, but their entire livelihood.
As a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers you will provide high quality senior care and transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful relationships and memories.
Evening/Weekend Caregiver Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly pay periods
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Opportunity to win an all expense paid trip as the National Comfort Keeper of the Year!
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Two performance based wage increases in the first year
- Provide assistance to clients in their homes, specifically companionship/homemaker and personal care assistance.
Make a difference today. Become a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers!
Evening/Weekend Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Provide non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming and hygiene
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason)
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members and co-workers
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect
Evening/Weekend Caregiver Requirements:
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- Prior experience providing personal care assistance to adults is preferred, but we will train you if you have a willingness and dedication to working with older adults.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Clean, reliable automobile available for your own personal use and a personal cell phone are essential requirements.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage.
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free work place.
- All prospective hires are subject to an extensive personal background and driving record check.
Join our TEAM and FAMILY atmosphere here at Comfort Keepers of Hilliard- "Where everyone knows you by name...even the owners"
This position is located at our Hilliard Office, located at 3974 Brown Park Drive, Suite E, Hilliard, OH 43026. Our office serves the Southwest Columbus area and this position may require travel to those areas.
Life is short. Work somewhere awesome!
Learn more here: http://hilliard-336.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/caregiver-information-center