Do you want to get paid to have ice cream with a friend? Or perhaps to spend the afternoon at a movie, or outside getting some exercise? A career with Comfort Keepers could allow you to do just that.
At Comfort Keepers, you will spend your days providing joy, friendship and at-home health care services to seniors and other adults in need of some extra help.
As a Caregiver, you will allow a senior the familiarity and comfort of staying in their own home without compromising their medical and non-medical care. In addition to maintaining a senior’s health and well-being, you will work to provide positive experiences that enhance the quality of his or her life.
Make a difference today. Become a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers!
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly pay periods
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Opportunity to win an all expense paid trip as the National Comfort Keeper of the Year!
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Two performance based wage increases in the first year
- Provide assistance to clients in their homes, specifically companionship/homemaker and personal care assistance.
Apply today – seeking full and part time Caregivers!
Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Caregiver Job Requirements:
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- Prior experience providing personal care assistance to adults is preferred, but we will train you if you have a willingness and dedication to working with older adults.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Clean, reliable automobile available for your own personal use and a personal cell phone are essential requirements.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage.
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free work place.
- All prospective hires are subject to an extensive personal background and driving record check.
Join our TEAM and FAMILY atmosphere here at Comfort Keepers of Hilliard- "Where everyone knows you by name...even the owners"
This position is located at our Hilliard Office, located at 3974 Brown Park Drive, Suite E, Hilliard, OH 43026. Our office serves the Southwest Columbus area and this position may require travel to those areas.
Life is short. Work somewhere awesome!
Learn more here: http://hilliard-336.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/caregiver-information-center