Make money doing work that matters. Become a home health aide with Comfort Keepers!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a home health aide (HHA) to join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide respectful and loving care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes.
As an HHA, you will work directly with seniors and their families to execute personalized care plans that will maximize your client’s quality of life. You will provide in-home support for daily tasks, personal care, and hobbies to ensure the senior’s non-medical needs are met and their personal goals are carried out.
Benefits for Home Health Aides:
- Competitive pay & bonuses!
- Flexible hours & scheduling
- Close-to-home commute
- Steady hours
- Holiday pay on company recognized holidays
- Paid training opportunities for new and experienced candidates
- Built-in, company-wide support.
- We understand the importance of respecting and taking care of our staff. If you enjoy caring for others, then this is the job for you!
- Provide non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming, and hygiene
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason)
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members, and co-workers
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect
Job Requirements for HHAs:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Current CPR Training
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity
- Candidates should live in or near office service areas
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
This position is open at our McKinney Office, located at 111 S Kentucky St, Ste 208, McKinney, TX 75069
Our office serves the McKinney, Allen, Anna, Frisco, Prosper, Princeton and surrounding areas of Texas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Candidate should live in or close to these areas.
Learn more here: http://mckinney-873.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers