At Comfort Keepers, our caregivers are the heart of our company and thus we value them alike family. We aim to help both our clients and caregivers achieve greatness and live their best life possible each and every day.
Comfort Keepers is seeking responsible and reliable individuals living in the Southbury, CT area to join our family in the role of Overnight Caregiver. As an Overnight Caregiver, you will provide personalized assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes, helping them to live happier and healthier lives through one-on-one companionship and personal care services. In this role, you will be able to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and well-being.
Overnight Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit, holiday pay, paid overtime and paid-time-off
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid training
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Join Our Comfort Keepers Team!
Overnight Caregiver Job Responsibilities
- Provide direct and indirect personal care to client's in the home setting
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Perform duties as assigned on personal care service plan
- Help client with all personal care functions as needed
- Help keep the client's environment clean and organized
- Remind client to take self-administered medications
Successful Overnight Caregiver applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to work Overnight shift
- 1+ Years Experience as Overnight Caregiver strongly preferred
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- A minimum of one year of professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
- CNA preferred
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Comfort Keepers serves Beacon Falls, Bridgewater, Harwinton, Heritage Village, Middlebury, Naugatuck, Newtown, Oxford, Prospect, Redding, Ridgefield, Roxbury, Sandy Hook, Southbury, Thomaston, Torrington, Waterbury, Watertown, Woodbridge and Woodbury this position may require travel to one or more of these areas.
Learn more at https://southbury-686.comfortkeepers.com/