Are you a people person with a strong desire to make others happy? Comfort Keepers wants you to join our team of compassionate in-home caregivers.
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to improve a senior’s quality of life without compromising their independence and individuality.
As quality caregivers, we pride ourselves on providing attentive in-home care to seniors as well as fostering loving and dedicated relationships with them and their families. Through medical and non-medical home care assistance, you will not only positively affect a senior’s day, but their entire livelihood.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits to our Caregivers:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay.
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training.
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available within a trusting, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones.
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation.
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home.
- Provide medical and non-medical care to seniors in their own homes.
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming and hygiene.
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason).
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications.
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan.
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members and co-workers.
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect.
Desired Caregiver applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Have a genuine desire to help the elderly on a 1 on 1 basis and have a strong ability to follow directions and work independently.
- Have a valid Driver’s License, current car insurance and reliable transportation-requirement.
- Have prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment.
- Have open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends).
- Be able to pass a national background check.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Apply today to make a difference in someone's life. Join the Comfort Keepers team in Spring Lake, MI!
If you want to learn more about this great opportunity, please text us at 616-846-5890. We offer hourly wages starting at $10.50-$12.50/hour.
Our office is located at 18000 Cove Street Suite #203, Spring Lake, MI 49456 – Phone 616-846-5890.
Learn more at www.CareerOfCaring.com