Make money doing work that matters. Become a caregiver with Comfort Keepers!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a caregiver to join our growing team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide respectful and loving care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes.
As a caregiver, you will work directly with seniors and their families to create detailed, personalized care plans that will maximize your client’s quality of life. You will then provide in-home support for daily tasks, personal care, and hobbies to ensure the senior’s medical needs are met and their personal goals are carried out.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits to our Caregivers:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client-related transportation
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Apply today – seeking full and part-time caregivers!
Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation, and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments, and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Successful Caregiver applicants will meet the following requirements:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Apply today to join the Comfort Keepers Caregiver team in Greenville, SC
Comfort Keepers of Greenville, SC serves Easley, Berea, Greenville, Simpsonville, Greer, Travelers Rest, Mauldin, Spartanburg, and Taylors, SC. This position may require travel to one or more of these areas.
Learn more at: http://greenville-180.comfortkeepers.com/