Make money doing work that matters. Become a caregiver with Comfort Keepers!
Become a weekend caregiver with Comfort Keepers and join a compassionate team of people like you who are dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and health care services for seniors and older adults in the Greater San Angelo area.
As quality caregivers, we pride ourselves in providing attentive in-home care to seniors as well as fostering uplifting and dedicated relationships with them and their families. Through non-medical home care assistance, you will not only positively affect a senior’s day but their entire livelihood.
Weekend Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
- Direct Deposit
Job Responsibilities for Weekend Caregivers:
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation, and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments, and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Must be available to work weekends
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Excellent business and personal references
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
This position is open at our San Angelo office, located at 3121 Executive Dr, San Angelo, TX 76904. Our office serves the San Angelo, Coke County, Christoval and Concho County areas, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: http://sanangelo-767.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers