Make money doing work that matters. Become a CNA with Comfort Keepers!
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to improve a senior’s quality of life without compromising their independence and individuality.
As a CNA on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and wellbeing.
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Benefits:
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation, and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments, and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
CNA Job Requirements:
- Must be a Florida Licensed Certified Nursing Assistant or experienced Home Health Aide and be able to pass the Florida Home Health Aide Competency Test
- Must have a minimum of 1 year caregiving experience and/or in the related field including, but not limited to: patient bedside care, personal care (i.e. bathing/shower assistance), incontinent care: adult diapers/toileting, dressing guidance, oral hygiene, transferring/positioning, Alzheimers/dementia, companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders and transportation assistance
- Must be bondable, meet or exceed the minimum qualifications of the following background checks: fingerprinting, criminal, motor vehicle, pre-employment drug screen and verifiable professional and personal references
- Must have flexible hours of availability Monday through Sunday – we offer part-time employment (no full-time employment)
- Must have reliable transportation and auto insurance, valid driver’s license, and your own cell phone
- Must be capable of lifting a minimum of 25 pounds with or without accommodations
- Must provide an annual TB (with a negative result or Chest X-Ray)
- Must provide CPR certification
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
This position is open at our Altamonte Springs Office, located at 498 Palm Springs Dr, Ste 240, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701. Our office serves the Altamonte Springs, Port Orange, Maitland, Orlando and Winter Park areas, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: https://portorange-418.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers