Are you looking for a career that will allow you to make someone’s day, every day? Look no further – a caregiver career with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
Become a caregiver with Comfort Keepers and join a compassionate team of people like you who are dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and health care services for seniors and older adults in the Tryon, NC area.
As a caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and wellbeing.
Evening Shift Caregiver Benefits:
- COMPETITIVE PAY- Direct deposit, Holiday pay on company recognized holidays and raises
- BONUSES - per performance and other criteria
- FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT- 24 hr support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- REIMBURSEMENT- for client related transportation
- FLEXIBILITY- ability to work near your home
- INSURANCE- supplemental insurance available for full-time employees
- 90 DAY PERFORMANCE REVIEW- And an annual review
Make a difference today. Become a Comfort Keeper!
- Provide medical and nonmedical care to seniors in their own homes
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming, and hygiene
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason)
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members, and co-workers
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Must be available to work 2nd shift
- HHA/CNA certified preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience with caring for seniors and/or the disabled
- Valid Driver’s License, Auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Drug Screening
- Submit to a background check
- Open availability preferred
Join our team as a Companion Caregiver – apply today!
Comfort Keepers Home Care serves Tryon, NC, and this position may require travel to the surrounding areas.
Learn more at: http://tryon-796.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers