We are seeking a caring and dependable Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team immediately in our local Raleigh Comfort Keepers office.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will facilitate the provision of home care, support to clients, and private duty nursing. The duties of this position would include assisting in the organization of family resources for the effective care of the client, routinely interacting with other Comfort Keepers’ staff, as well as with clients, family members, community providers/referral sources, insurance companies, care managers, and other third-party payers, serving in a supervisory capacity to an assigned group of Comfort Keepers and assessing the competency of, and provides competency training to, CNA/HHAs.
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about providing quality care, predominantly in the geriatric population, to allow them to maintain and improve their quality of life in the setting they choose. This is a wonderful opportunity to do meaningful work and be a part of Comfort Keepers, a leader in the caregiving industry.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, and sick time)
- Dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to make a difference in someone's life everyday
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Performs assessments to establish services for potential clients
- Creates customized client care plans and develops these care plans as a clients needs change
- Supervises direct nursing care and administers direct nursing care when more than routine care is indicated
- Provides ongoing, timely performance feedback and coaching to Comfort Keepers as needed to address and resolve any performance issues or challenges.
- Makes routine rounds to assure proper care and a safe, clean resident environment
- Assures accuracy and completeness of medical records
- Participates in counseling, orientation, and evaluation of direct care staff
- Responds to emergency calls as necessary
- Assures effective communication with others involved with client care
- Participates in on-call rotation by carrying the agency’s emergency cellular phone when assigned
- Completes weekly reports documenting results of key performance indicators. Submit reports and discusses results and plans to consistently meet objectives with supervisor
- Attends weekly management meetings and participate in the development of systems and procedures to improve care coordination, client satisfaction, and employee performance
Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass all pre-employment screenings/testing
Start your rewarding RN career today!
Comfort Keepers serves Cary, Fuquay Varina, Garner, Apex, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Raleigh, Wake Forest, and the surrounding areas. This position may require travel to one or more of these areas.
Learn more about this opportunity at http://cary-857.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers