Are you looking for a career that will allow you to make someone’s day, every day? Look no further – a caregiver career with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to improve a senior’s quality of life without compromising their independence and individuality.
As a caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and wellbeing. We are seeking candidates who have experience caring for individuals with dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
To apply please click the link below:
Benefits for Senior Caregivers:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay
- Paid Training –foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship –Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement –Get repaid for client-related transportation
- Flexibility –flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
As a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers you will provide high quality senior care and transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful interactions and memories.
- Provide medical and nonmedical care to seniors in their own homes
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming and hygiene
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason)
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members and co-workers
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience working with individuals with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Start your rewarding career today! Apply now!
Comfort Keepers of Tryon, NC serves Saluda, NC and surrounding areas. This position may require travel to one or more different areas in the vicinity.
Learn more at: http://tryon-796.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers