Comfort Keepers is looking for a Scheduler to act as the liaison between clients and the caregivers.
Are you calm, caring and customer oriented while at the same time full of drive, initiative and problem-solving skills? Help us create a caring, connected and compassionate community where families thrive and our clients experience the fullness of life. At Comfort Keepers of Logansport, we are adding to our energetic and compassionate Team as we seek a Scheduling Coordinator who is ready to make an instant and substantial contribution to our growing operation.
Start your rewarding career today! Apply now!
Scheduler Job Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Continued training opportunities
- Making an impact in seniors' lives
- Be part of a vibrant company where appreciation is a priority and support is always there
- Schedules shifts and hours by matching caregiver qualifications and availability to clients needs.
- Maintains an accurate record of caregiver availability and client plans.
- Plans and communicates new assignments and/or schedule changes to caregivers and clients.
- Analyzes current and anticipated hours and makes recommendations to aid in maintaining proper staffing levels.
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree in Business preferred.
- Knowledge of scheduling and the health care industry preferred.
- Fluent English-speaking, writing, spelling, and math skills.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, both in person and on the phone.
- Excellent human relations and customer service skills.
- Treat clients as though they are members of their own family.
- Be able to pass a national background check.
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers and apply today!
Our office is located at 2515 E Market St, Logansport, IN 46947
Learn more about this job at https://logansport-1030.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers