We are currently seeking Caregivers who are available to work shifts between 6am and 3pm.
At Comfort Keepers, you will spend your days providing joy, friendship and at-home health care services to seniors and other adults in need of some extra help.
As a Personal Care Aide, you will allow a senior the familiarity and comfort of staying in their own home without compromising their medical and non-medical care. In addition to maintaining a senior’s health and well-being, you will work to provide positive experiences that enhance the quality of his or her life.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits to our Personal Care Aides:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay.
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training.
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available within a trusting, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones.
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation.
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home.
Personal Care Aide Responsibilities:
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families.
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization.
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits.
- Organize transportation, ambulation and transfers.
- Encourage activity and movement.
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments and hobbies.
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home.
Desired Applicants will…
- Have a genuine desire to help the elderly on a 1 on 1 basis and have a strong ability to follow directions and work independently.
- Have a valid Driver’s License, current care insurance and reliable transportation-requirement.
- Have prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment.
- Have open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends).
- Be able to pass a national background check.
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
If you want to learn more about this great opportunity, please text us at 616-846-5890
Make a difference today - become a Personal Care Aide with Comfort Keepers! Apply today.
We offer pay starting at $10.50 - $12.50/hour.
Our office is located at 18000 Cove Street Suite #203, Spring Lake, MI 49456 – Phone 616-846-5890
Learn more at www.CareerOfCaring.com