Are you interested in being an important part of someone’s day, every day? Look no further – a caregiver position with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
Become a caregiver or a home health aide with Comfort Keepers and join a compassionate team of people like you who are dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and health care services for seniors and older adults in the Greater McKinney area.
As a caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and wellbeing.
Benefits for Caregivers:
- Competitive pay & bonuses!
- Flexible hours & scheduling
- Close-to-home commute
- Steady hours
- Holiday pay on company recognized holidays
- Paid training opportunities for new and experienced candidates
- Built-in, company-wide support.
- We understand the importance of respecting and taking care of our staff. If you enjoy caring for others, then this is the job for you!
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation, and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments, and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Job Requirements for Caregivers:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Current CPR Training
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity
- Candidates should live in or near office service areas
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
This position is open at our McKinney Office, located at 111 S Kentucky St, Ste 208, McKinney, TX 75069
Our office serves the McKinney, Allen, Anna, Frisco, Prosper, Princeton and surrounding areas of Texas, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: http://mckinney-873.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers