Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over – a Caregiver career with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
Become a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers of Shelton and Southbury, CT and join a growing company dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other health care services for seniors in their own homes.
As a Caregiver on our team you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes. In this role you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit, holiday pay, paid overtime and paid-time-off
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid training
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get compensated for client related transportation
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Join Our Comfort Keepers Team!
Caregiver Job Responsibilities
- Provide direct and indirect personal care to client's in the comfort of home
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Perform duties as assigned on personal care service plan
- Help client with all personal care functions as needed
- Help keep the client's environment clean, safe and organized
- Remind client to take self-administered medications
Successful Caregiver applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or home care environment
- A minimum of two years of professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
- Valid Driver's License and Reliable Vehicle Registered and Insured in Caregivers Name
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Open availability strongly preferred
- CNA preferred
Comfort Keepers serves Ansonia, Derby, Fairfield County, Hamden, Milford, Monroe, New Haven County, Orange, Ridgefield, Seymour, Shelton, Stratford, Trumbull and Woodbridge and this position may require travel to one or more of these areas.
Learn more at https://shelton-325.comfortkeepers.com/