Are you looking for a career that will allow you to make someone’s day, every day? Look no further – a Caregiver career with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
Become a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers and join a compassionate team of people like you who are dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and health care services for seniors and older adults in the Grand Haven, MI area.
As a Caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and well-being.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits to our Caregivers:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay.
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training.
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available within a trusting, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones.
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation.
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home.
- Provide medical and non-medical care to seniors in their own homes.
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming and hygiene.
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason).
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications.
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan.
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members and co-workers.
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect.
Successful Caregiver Applicants will…
- Have a genuine desire to help the elderly on a 1 on 1 basis and have a strong ability to follow directions and work independently.
- Have a valid Driver’s License, current car insurance and reliable transportation-requirement.
- Have prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment.
- Have open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends).
- Treat clients as though they are members of their own family.
- Be able to pass a national background check.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Apply today to become a Comfort Keeper in Grand Haven, MI. Seeking full and part time Caregivers!
Hourly pay starts at $10.50 - $12.50/hour. If you want to learn more about this great opportunity, please text us at 616-846-5890
Our office is located at 18000 Cove Street Suite #203, Spring Lake, MI 49456 – Phone 616-846-5890
Learn more at www.CareerOfCaring.com