Do you want to get paid to have ice cream with a friend? Or perhaps to spend the afternoon at a movie, or outside getting some exercise? Become a member of the Comfort Keepers team and you could do just that!
At Comfort Keepers, you will spend your days providing joy, friendship and at-home care services to seniors and other aging adults in need of some extra help.
As a CNA/HCA, you will allow a senior the familiarity and comfort of staying in their own home without compromising their non-medical care. In addition to maintaining a senior’s health and well-being, you will work to provide positive experiences that enhance the quality of his or her life.
CNA/HCA job benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Work close to your home
- Flexible and regular available hours
- Continued training opportunities
- Create a lasting bond and make a difference in a senior's life
- Become a part of a humble team with room to grow
Make a difference today. Become a CNA with Comfort Keepers!
CNA/ HCA Responsibilities:
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Desired CNA/HCA applicants will meet the following requirements:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Start your rewarding career today. Apply now!
Learn more at http://vancouver-865.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers