Are you interested in being an important part of someone’s day, every day? Look no further – a CNA position with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
Become a CNA with Comfort Keepers and join a compassionate team of people like you who are dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and health care services for seniors and older adults in the Greater Lansdale area.
As a CNA on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and wellbeing.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits:
- Very Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit, holiday pay, free uniforms, etc.
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client-related transportation
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Make a difference today. Become a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers!
Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) Responsibilities:
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least two years of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability and ability to work some weekends strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Available to work afternoons
- Must live within 15 miles of our office
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding with Comfort Keepers today. Apply now!
Our office is located at 1816 West Point Pike, Lansdale, PA 19446 and serves the Greater Lansdale areas. Travel to this position may be required.
For more information, visit our website: http://lansdale-819.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers