Apply today for a meaningful career, with a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits, as a Comfort Keepers Home Care Personal Care Aide (PCA)!
Come join our industry leading home care company as a Personal Care Aide and join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and other care needs for seniors in their own homes.
Personal Care Aide (PCA) Benefits:
- Competitive Pay and Weekly Pay Checks
- Flexible Start Dates, Ability to Work Near your Home
- Paid Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life, LTD/STD and Accident Insurance Plans
- Fully Vested and Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan
- AT&T and Verizon Discount Plans, AAA Membership, Local Auto and Tire Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement for PSS Certification / C.N.A - Re-Certification Available
- Raises at 6 Months, a Year End Bonus and Additional On-Going Training Opportunities
- Paid Travel Time and Mileage Reimbursement
- Fun, Team-Centric Atmosphere
Personal Care Aide (PCA) Responsibilities:
- Assist Clients with Light Housekeeping, Errands, Meal Preparation, and Everyday Tasks
- Medication and Appointment Reminders
- Transportation, Ambulation and Transfers
- Companionship and Friendship for Seniors and their Loved Ones
- Personal Care including Feeding, Bathing, Dressing, Mobility, and Other Services
Apply to Join Our Team Today!
Personal Care Aide (PCA) Requirements:
- Driver's License and Access to Reliable Transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must Pass a Criminal Background Check
- Kind and Compassionate Personality with a Passion for Improving the Lives of Seniors in the Area
- Ability to Endure Moderate Physical Exertion on a Regular Basis to Assist Clients in Transfer Activities and Ambulation. Lifting up to 25 Lbs May Be Required.
We are highly considering candidates with the following accredidations: Home Care, Home Health, PSS, CNA, Care, Caregiver, Caregiving, Home Health Aide, Personal Support Specialist, DSP, PCA, HHA
Call or text us today at (207) 885-9600 for more information on this caregiving opportunity.
This caregiving position is open at our Scarborough Maine Office, located at 253 US Route 1, Scarborough, ME 04074. Our office serves a large area that includes Portland, Falmouth, Yarmouth, Scarborough, Westbrook, South Portland, Cape Elizabeth, Gorham, Saco, Kennebunk, Old Orchard Beach and Biddeford.
Learn more here: http://scarborough-733.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers