Are you a people person with a strong desire to make others happy? If so, Comfort Keepers wants you to join our team of compassionate in-home caregivers.
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to improve a senior’s quality of life without compromising their independence and individuality.
As quality caregivers and RNs, we pride ourselves in providing attentive in-home care to seniors as well as fostering loving and dedicated relationships with them and their families. Through non-medical homecare assistance, you will not only positively affect a senior’s day, but their entire livelihood.
RN Job Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule and work environment
- Work close to your home
- Flexible and regular available hours
- Continued training opportunities
- Create a lasting bond and make a difference in a senior's life
- Become a part of a humble team with room to grow
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
RN Job Responsibilities:
- Provide medical and non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming and hygiene
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason)
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members and co-workers
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect
Desired RN applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Be 21 years or older
- Possess a current Colorado RN License in good standing
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Be a critical thinker and proven problem solver
- Maintain a professional and caring demeanor and appearance
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding with Comfort Keepers today. Apply now!
Our office is located at 7061 S University Blvd Suite 200, Centennial, CO 80122
Learn more about this Aurora, CO job at https://southdenver-784.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers