Make money doing work that matters. Become a home health aide with Comfort Keepers!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a home health aide to join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide respectful and loving care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes.
As an HHA you will work directly with seniors and their families to execute personalized care plans that will maximize your client’s quality of life. You will provide in-home support for daily tasks, personal care, and hobbies to ensure the senior’s non-medical needs are met and their personal goals are carried out.
Job Benefits for Home Health Aides:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
- Direct Deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers of Cherry Hill, NJ! Apply Today!
- Provide non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming and hygiene
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason)
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members and co-workers
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Must accept responsibility for learning and adhering to Comfort Keepers's policies and procedures
- Must be able to function in the home setting with minimal direct supervision
- Must maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients, and family members
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
This position is open at our Cherry Hill Office, located at 523 Hollywood Avenue Suite 207, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.
Our office serves the Maple Shade, Cherry Hill, Columbus, and Haddonfield areas, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: http://cherryhill-192.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers