Are you a people person with a strong desire to make others happy? If so, Comfort Keepers wants you to join our team of compassionate in-home caregivers.
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to improve a senior’s quality of life without compromising their independence and individuality.
As quality caregivers and RNs, we pride ourselves in providing attentive in-home care to seniors as well as fostering loving and dedicated relationships with them and their families. Through non-medical home care assistance, you will not only positively affect a senior’s day, but their entire livelihood.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available within a trusting, team-oriented atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
RN Job Responsibilities:
- Provide medical and non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming and hygiene
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason)
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members and co-workers
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect
Desired RN Applicants will:
- Possess a current Colorado RN License in good standing
- Be 21 years or older
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Be able to pass drug/background testing
- Have phone and internet capabilities
- Be passionate about providing those in need with the highest quality of life achievable
- Be able to meet group and individual deadlines and quality standards
- Be a critical thinker and proven problem solver
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Take the first step toward a rewarding career with Comfort Keepers and apply today!
Our satellite office is located at 361 Palmer Street, Delta CO 81416, main office is 514 28 1/4 Road Suite 5, Grand Junction CO 81501
Learn more about this Delta/Montrose CO job at https://grandjunction-533.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers