Make money doing work that matters. Become a CNA with Comfort Keepers!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a CNA to join our growing team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide respectful and loving care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes.
As a CNA you will work directly with seniors and their families to execute personalized care plans that will maximize your client’s quality of life. You will provide in-home support for daily tasks, personal care, and hobbies to ensure the senior’s non-medical needs are met and their personal goals are carried out.
CNA Job Benefits:
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Incentive programs
Caregiving Job Responsibilities:
- Provide non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming and hygiene
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason)
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members and co-workers
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Requirements:
- Must be a Florida Licensed Certified Nursing Assistant or experienced Home Health Aide and be able to pass the Florida Home Health Aide Competency Test
- Must have a minimum of 1 year caregiving experience and/or in the related field including, but not limited to: patient bedside care, personal care (i.e. bathing/shower assistance), incontinent care: adult diapers/toileting, dressing guidance, oral hygiene, transferring/positioning, Alzheimers/dementia, companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders and transportation assistance
- Must be bondable, meet or exceed the minimum qualifications of the following background checks: fingerprinting, criminal, motor vehicle, pre-employment drug screen and verifiable professional and personal references
- Must have flexible hours of availability Monday through Sunday – we offer part-time employment (no full-time employment)
- Must have reliable transportation and auto insurance, valid driver’s license, and your own cell phone
- Must be capable of lifting a minimum of 25 pounds with or without accommodations
- Must provide an annual TB (with a negative result or Chest X-Ray)
- Must provide CPR certification
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
This position is open at our Port Orange Office, located at 3959 Nova Rd, Ste 26, Port Orange, FL 32127. Our office serves the Deltona, Deland, New Smyrna Beach, Port Orange, Daytona Beach areas, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: https://portorange-418.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers