Are you a people person with a strong desire to make others happy? If so, Comfort Keepers wants you to join our team of compassionate in-home caregivers.
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to improve a senior’s quality of life without compromising their independence and individuality.
As quality caregivers we pride ourselves in providing attentive in-home care to seniors as well as fostering loving and dedicated relationships with them and their families. Through non-medical homecare assistance, you will not only positively affect a senior’s day, but their entire livelihood.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay Starting at $14/Hour – Including direct deposit and holiday pay
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available within a trusting, team-oriented atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client-related transportation
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
As a Comfort Keeper, you will provide high quality senior care and transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful relationships and memories.
CNA/ HCA Responsibilities:
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Desired Comfort Keeper applicants will meet the following requirements:
- CNA or HCA license or enrolled in classes within 100 days
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
This position is open at our Vancouver Office, located at 406 SE 131st Ave., Suite 205, Vancouver, WA. We serve Clark and Cowlitz County.
Learn more at http://vancouver-865.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers