Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of San Antonio is seeking a responsible and reliable individual to join our team in the role of Certified Nursing Assistant. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our clients as we enable them to maintain the highest possible level of independent living in their own home for as long as possible.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Paid CE Hands-on-Training
- Overtime Pay (as needed)
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Part-time and Live-in Shifts
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Helps provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment by performing light housekeeping tasks and helping with laundry
- Helps prepare meals and cleans up kitchen/dishes
- Provides companionship for the client, such as talking and listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional support
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications
- Helps client with personal care functions as needed, such as bathing/grooming and toileting/incontinence care
- Provides occasional transportation for the client to complete errands/appointments
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- CNA Certification required
- Must have CPR & First Aid Certification
- 1 year of experience in the home care field
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug and background screen
- Must have at least one year experience caring for someone
- Must have the qualities of a Comfort Keeper: Compassionate, Caring, Mature, Flexible, Communicator, Honest & Trustworthy, Diligent
This position is located at our San Antonio Office, located at 5440 Babcock Rd Ste 130, San Antonio, TX 78240. Our office serves the surrounding areas of San Antonio, Pleasanton, Jourdanton, Boerne, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://sanantonio-840.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers .