Comfort Keepers of Peoria is seeking an experienced, responsible and reliable individual to join our team in the role of scheduling coordinator.
Position Summary: Responsible for accurately planning, directing, and coordinating the schedule of qualified Comfort Keepers based on all new and current client needs. The focus is to be proactive and optimize workforce productivity and minimize downtime by managing schedules 2 weeks or more in advance. Analyzes current and anticipated hours and makes recommendations to aid in maintenance of proper staffing levels.
• Schedules shifts and hours 2 weeks or more in advance by coordinating caregiver qualifications and availability to clients needs.
• Identifies and addresses scheduling issues (i.e. call offs, no shows, etc.) and uses independent judgment to evaluate alternative solutions and implement established policies for immediate resolution.
• Plans and communicates new assignments and/or schedule changes to caregivers and clients.
• Uses independent discretion to manage work/schedule priority based on client/business needs and engages the proper resources to develop an effective and efficient schedule.
• Analyzes, evaluates and forecasts current hours and staffing levels against established sales goals and makes recommendations to aid in maintaining proper staffing levels.
• Primary liaison between the Client Care Manager, HR, and Sales.
• Takes initiative to identify root cause scheduling obstacles and recommend solutions/resources to aid in long term resolution strategies.
• Processes either manually or via computer, the data necessary to initiate accurate payroll and billing processes as needed.
• Participates in on-call rotation as assigned. Participates in client case conferences as requested by immediate supervisor.
• May assist with the input, verification, and release of billing and payroll information as well as the assembly of data for financial reporting purposes.
• May compute wages and records data for use in payroll processing and competitive rate studies.
• May work with Client Care Manager and HR to assist in resolution of employee issues.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Independent thinker with the ability for flexibility and creativity in finding and solving problems.
• Detail oriented.
• Proficient in managing multiple tasks.
• Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided.
• Ability to speak clearly and actively listen.
• Ability to work under pressure and in situations that demand patience, tact, stamina and endurance.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with customer service and multi-line phones, with a demonstration to actively meet people’s needs.
• Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills are necessary.
• Familiarity with computers and other office equipment.
• Strong customer service skills; organizational skills.
• A strong work ethic is necessary to focus on initiative-driven deliverables while maintaining goals of the business.
• Ability to learn from experiences and apply learned procedures.
This position is open at our Peoria, Illinois Office, located at 3829 N. Sheridan Road, Peoria, IL 61614. Our office serves the Peoria, Bartonville, East Peoria, Washington, Metamora, Pekin and Chilicothe areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://peoria-233.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers