Comfort Keepers of Winchester, VA is currently seeking students who would like experience working in In-Home, Hospital and Facility settings within their community. Students will have the ability to work one on one with our clients and strive to give them the best quality of life as we possibly can!
- Flexible Scheduling (All shifts are available)
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with Opportunity to Advance
- Evening, Shift and Weekend Differentials
- Holiday Pay
- Assists client at mealtimes and monitors eating habits
- Assists client with daily activities
- Performs light housekeeping tasks
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor in a timely manner
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications
- Communicates with clients and families regarding care
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must submit to random drug and alcohol testing
- Meet or exceed the minimum qualifications for the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, and Professional and Personal Record Checks
- Able to travel within an hour of one’s home
- Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
Apply today to join our team in Winchester, VA.
This caregiver position is open at our Winchester, VA office located at, 3042 Valley Ave, Ste 102, Winchester, VA 22601. Our office serves the Winchester, Harrisonburg, Luray, Warrenton, Waynesboro and Woodstock area and this position may require travel to those areas. Life is short. Work somewhere awesome!
Learn more here: http://winchester-1027.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/view-job-openings