Make a difference today. Become a Comfort Keeper!
Comfort Keepers of Coeur d'Alene, ID are seeking caring, compassionate and reliable individual looking for a rewarding career to join our team of Overnight Caregivers. We are currently hiring for the Overnight Caregiver position, specifically looking for people to work overnight shifts.
Our Overnight Caregivers provide non-medical, in-home support and home management based off a clients service care plan. He or she provides companionship to those individuals requiring socialization and minimum guidance for a safe, protected, clean, and orderly environment.
Overnight Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Dental, vision and medical benefits
- Work close to your home
- Flexible scheduling
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Gas reimbursement
- Bonus programs
- Direct Deposit
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
Overnight Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Assists client with all personal care functions as needed
- Assists client at mealtimes and monitors eating habits
- Assists client to and from daily activities
- Performs light housekeeping tasks and assists with laundry
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor in a timely manner
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications
- Communicates with clients and families regarding care
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
Overnight Caregiver Job Requirements:
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Caregiving experience preferred – a great job for CNA’s, Retired RN’s, Nursing or CNA students, or Medical Assistants
- Exceed minimum qualifications fro Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record and Credit History
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free Work Place
- Current Driver's License, Automobile Insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Must successfully complete Comfort Keepers orientation and pass all mandated testing
- Must adhere to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
- Applicant must be bondable
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis to assist clients in transfer activities and ambulation. Lifting up to 25 lbs may be required.
This overnight caregiver position is open at our Coeur d'Alene Office, located at 820 E Best Ave, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814, our office serves the Coueur d'Alene, Post Falls, Sand Point and surrounding areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://coeurdalene.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers