In cooperation with the External Client Care Manager (CCM), and under the direction of the Office Manager (OM), the Internal Client Care Coordinator (CCC) educates potential clients and family members, and schedules home visits for External CCM.
As our Internal Client Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for customer service and relationship management ensuring that clients receive the highest quality of care and are extremely satisfied.
- High School diploma and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. College degree in related field preferred. Knowledge of office procedures and health care also preferred.
- Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel, & PowerPoint). Will need to master additional software including and ERSP and Google Calendars.
- Must possess above average human relations, customer service, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously. Extreme attention to details is essential.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills are necessary.
- Must be a team player willing to share information and work cooperatively with other members of the management team and caregiving staff. Must meet criteria of McQuaig Survey
- Answers potential client inquiries whether made via phone or web and sells and qualifies them for home visits. Responsible for entering initial calls, notes, and scheduling home visit for the External CCM into eRSP system.
- Manages new client assimilation process and ensures it is completed in specified time frame.
- Responsible in managing the ongoing details of coordination that leads to internal sales for existing clients including problem resolution, upselling, quality assurance, anticipating needs, advising families, directing field staff, following up after new field staff is assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining weekly staff meetings with your team, agenda and minutes reported to office manager, management of incidents (client, caregivers, administrative, workers comp), and managerial communication with team on day to day operations.
- Conducts client recovery activities for deactivations, hospitalizations, hour’s reductions, and canceled hours. Responsible for ensuring that clients value our services as outstanding.
- Develops and maintains prospects, clients, care providers and referral sources database for relationship management. Responsible for entering contacts, phone conversation information (notes), and activity tags into ERSP.
- Coordinates care with Client Services team, External CCM, family members, and other care providers. Communicates service changes to Bookkeeper to ensure correct billing & deposits.
- Track, scrutinize and process all daily care logs, audio notes on a weekly basis and client in-home logs as needed. Initiates care coordination process based on information gathered in the notes with the necessary parties' including the External CCMs, and documents accordingly
- Edits current Guides to Care documents on a regular basis with input from clients, families, field staff, and other team members.
- Follows all office communication and documentation protocols to ensure excellent service to clients, staff, potential and inactive clients including, Google Calendar and ERSP.
- Supports the Staffing Coordinator in resolving scheduling challenges, calling schedules and shifts, entering new client and caregiver information into ERSP management system as well updating info.
- Conducts the client de-activation and re-activation processes. Modifies all reminders for all on-going sales efforts to reflect new status.
- Submits accurate weekly metrics/accountability reports to the office manager. Completes dashboard entries as required.
- Responsible for continuing education and ongoing training to be the best in their professional role.
- Participates in on-call rotation by carrying the agency’s emergency cellular phone on a rotating basis. While on-call, handles all client, caregiver, and scheduling issues that occur and conducts all new client intakes as needed. Is responsible for covering caregiving shifts in the event that a caregiver cannot be located.
- Attends weekly management meetings and participates in the development of systems and procedures to improve care coordination, client satisfaction, and employee performance. Supports office operations as needed
- Assists the other members of the management team as needed. Completes special projects as assigned.
- Paid vacation plus holidays
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Accident/Disability Insurance
- Family and Medical Leave
- Rewarding Career with Advancement Opportunities
This position is open at our Cary Office, located at 1616 Evans Road, Suite 103, Cary, NC 27513, our office serves the Wake County areas and this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more by visiting: http://cary-857.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers