Are you seeking a flexible job where you can work full-time hours in just a few days?
Come join the widely recognized leading provider of quality in-home care for seniors and other adults who need help with activities of daily living and be a Comfort Keeper! Our Live-In Comfort Keepers work with clients in their homes throughout Anchorage.
Comfort Keepers are compassionate caregivers who provide care for our clients including companionship, meal prep, personal care, light housekeeping, transfers, and errand transportation. 24-Hour Live-In Caregivers work a full 24-hour shift. You can choose the days that you are available to work between 1 and 5 days per week.
Live-In Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Work close to your home
- Flexible and regularly available hours
- Continued training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Be part of a vibrant company with room to grow
Make a difference today. Become a Comfort Keeper!
Live-In Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Perform duties as assigned in the client’s care plan
- Assist the client in activities of daily living
- Provide a clean, safe, healthy environment for the client
- Provide light housekeeping, prepare nutritional meals, assist with ambulation or transfers, offer medication reminders
- Observe and report any changes in the client's mental, physical or emotional condition
- Participate in continuing education programs or conferences as requested by supervisor
- Complete required documentation of services in a timely manner
- Use equipment and supplies safely and properly
- Maintain confidentiality regarding client information
- Possess genuine concern to help other people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity
Live-In Caregiver Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Personal and reliable vehicle
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid vehicle insurance
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided
- Personal care experience is a plus but not required
- Valid CNA license is a plus but not required
- All applicants must satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training/orientation program upon hire
- All applicants must be able to function independently and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients and client family members
- CPR/First Aid certification reimbursement available
This Live-In Caregiver position is available through our Anchorage Office, located at 205 E Benson Blvd #101, Anchorage, AK 99503 and may require travel to nearby areas.
Learn more here: http://anchorage-401.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers