Did you hear? Comfort Keepers offers benefits for caregivers!
Are you looking for a career with competitive wages and a generous benefits package? You've found it! In addition to a career where you will utilize the many skills and talents you’ve learned as a CNA or Home Health Aide, at Comfort Keepers, you’ll be rewarded with an amazing benefits package!
If you are a passionate, driven individual with a calling to help Seniors in our community, apply today!
- Companion Care: Provides the client with a happy, joyful experience by providing interactive care, friendship and attention. May include entertaining the client with recreational activities or taking the client on errands.
- Personal Care: Assists the client with approved personal care activities, including bathing, toileting, incontinence care, oral hygiene and general grooming.
- Light Housekeeping: Provides a clean, safe and healthy environment by performing light housekeeping tasks such as dusting, laundry, vacuuming, washing dishes, changing bed linens and cleaning bathroom / kitchen.
- Meal Preparation: Helps client meeting nutritional needs by planning and preparing meals, grocery shopping, and, where needed, aiding the client with eating.
- Mobility: Helps the client with ambulation / transfers, as well as re-positioning and Passive ROM exercises. Additionally, the caregiver will be responsible for ensuring all required documentation is completed appropriately.
The caregiver will also be responsible for observing and reporting any changes to the client's mental, physical or emotional condition or home situation.
- Must be able to work 7PM to 7AM. Preference given to those who can work 3 or more shifts per week.
- Must be a certified nurse aide or certified home health aide.
- Must have a current driver's license, reliable transportation and automobile insurance.
- A data-enabled, smart phone or smart device for reporting purposes is preferred.
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis and lift 25 lbs.
This position is staffed out of our Enid office, located at 802 W Maple Avenue, Enid, Oklahoma 73701. Our office services the greater Enid area and may require travel to the surrounding communities. Learn more at http://www.ComfortKeepers.com/OKC/Careers.