Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Ocala is seeking a responsible and reliable individual to join our team in the role of Personal Care Aide / Home Health Aide. Comfort Keepers HHAs work in the home to keep seniors comfortable, safe and living independently.
Personal Care Aide / Home Health Aide Job Benefits:
- Health Insurance and PTO if meet minimum requirements
- 401K Match
- Paid Holiday's when working
- Continuing training opportunities (In-Services, On-the-job Training, and On-line education)
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Mileage reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
Personal Care Aide / Home Health Aide Responsibilities:
- Performs duties as assigned on personal care Service Plan
- Helps client with approved personal care activities, including bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, and oral hygiene
- Helps provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment by performing light housekeeping tasks and helping with laundry
- Helps client meet nutritional needs by planning and preparing meals, grocery shopping, and cleaning dishes and kitchen
- Helps the client with ambulation/transfers as specified in the Plan of Care
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Uses equipment and supplies safely and properly
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information
- Performs other duties as assigned
Personal Care Aide / Home Health Aide Qualifications:
- Must have weekend availability
- 1 Year of hands-on caregiving experience.
- Ability to commit to provided availability and ability to work weekends.
- Unrestricted driver's license with clean driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Automobile insurance coverage in which you are listed as a covered driver.
- Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices.
- Able to stand, sit, walk, reach, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Willingness to remain in communication with office staff regarding staffing and scheduling changes
We look forward to making you part of our story! Call us today at (352) 221-9801 or visit http://gainesville-546.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/view-job-openings to learn more!
Apply today to join our team of superheroes in Ocala and the Surrounding Areas in FL.
This position is located at our Ocala Office, located 1315 SE 25th Loop, Suite #102, Ocala, FL. 34471. Our office serves Ocala and the surrounding areas of Belleview, Dunnellon, Silver Springs, Fort McCoy, Ocklawaha, Weirsdale, The Shores and more. This position may require travel to those areas.