Are you Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
Comfort Keepers of Fargo is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of a In-Home Caregiver. Our In-Home Caregivers are working in a home care setting do more than provide great care, they change the quality of life of a senior, and keep them independent and safe in the home longer. We have both part-time and full time in-home caregiver opportunities for people who have a heartfelt desire to provide care to seniors and other adults in order to help them live safely, independently, and happily in the comfort of their own homes.
In-Home Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Direct deposit, double pay on company recognized holidays
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based training, training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) may be available.
- Friendly Environment – 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement for client related transportation
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
In-Home Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Communicating with office and family
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care
- Meal prep, feeding and other services
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
In-Home Caregiver Job Requirements:
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- In-Home Caregiving experience preferred but not required – a great job for CNA’s, Retired RN’s, Nursing or CNA students, or Medical Assistants. We are willing to train the right people!
- Current Driver's License, Automobile Insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Minimum of ninth grade education, high school diploma or GED preferred
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any state mandated and Comfort Keepers training
- Exceed minimum qualifications from Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record and Credit History
- Basic knowledge of PC operation and access to internet
- Must have reliable access to computer and internet to fulfill web-based training
- Excellent business and personal references
- Applicant must be bondable
- Must adhere to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis to assist clients in transfer activities and ambulation. Lifting up to 25 lbs may be required.
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free Work Place
This in-home caregiver position is open at our Grand Forks Office, located at 2100 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks, ND 58201, our office serves the Grand Forks, East Gand Foks, Fargo ND and surrounding areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://fargo-120.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers