Are you seeking a rewarding career helping others?
Comfort Keepers is seeking an In-Hospital Caregiver at Mat Su Regional Hospital in Palmer/Wasilla.
Come join the widely recognized leading provider of quality in-home care for seniors and other adults who need help with activities of daily living and be a Comfort Keeper! Our In-Hospital Caregivers work with clients in a hospital setting.
Comfort Keepers are compassionate caregivers who provide care for our clients including companionship, personal care, transfers, and more.
We are currently looking for a candidate to cover either 7AM - 7PM or 7PM - 7AM shifts, both on-call and part-time available.
In-Hospital Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Work close to your home
- Flexible and regularly available hours
- Continued training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Be part of a vibrant company with room to grow
Make a difference today. Become a Comfort Keeper!
In-Hospital CaregiverJob Responsibilities:
- Perform duties as assigned in the client’s care plan
- Assist the client in activities of daily living
- Provide a clean, safe, healthy environment for the client
- Observe and report any changes in the client's mental, physical or emotional condition
- Participate in continuing education programs or conferences as requested by supervisor
- Complete required documentation of services in a timely manner
- Use equipment and supplies safely and properly
- Maintain confidentiality regarding client information
- Possess genuine concern to help other people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity
In-Hospital Caregiver Job Requirements:
- CNA Preferred
- Experience Preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Personal and reliable vehicle
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid vehicle insurance
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided
- All applicants must satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training/orientation program upon hire.
- All applicants must be able to function independently and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients, and client family members.
- CPR/First Aid certification reimbursement available.
For more information or to learn more visit: http://anchorage-401.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers