Start Your Rewarding Career as a Comfort Keepers Caregiver
Are you a caring and reliable person interested in a rewarding career helping others? Become a Caregiver/Home Care Aide with Comfort Keepers in Allentown, Pennsylvania and join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and other health care needs for seniors in their own homes. Both Part Time & Full Time positions available.
Keepers offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Direct deposit, time and a half for company recognized holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Employee Incentive Programs
- Employee Referral Programs
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based training, training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) may be available.
- Friendly Environment – 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Our Comfort Keepers caregivers travel throughout the Allentown, PA area to provide exceptional in home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care Service Plans.
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Required to work every other weekend
Comfort Keepers® provides the highest-quality senior care to transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful interactions and memories and to ensure seniors can live independently in their own homes. At Comfort Keepers, we believe that compassionate in-home care requires enrichment of mind and body.
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Caregiving experience preferred, however not necessary
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any state mandated and Comfort Keepers training
- Must meet or exceed the minimum qualifications for required background checks
- Basic knowledge of PC operation and access to internet
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free Work Place
- Must have reliable access to computer and internet to fulfill web-based training
- Excellent business and personal references
- Applicant must be bondable
- Must adhere to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis to assist clients in transfer activities and ambulation. Lifting up to 25 lbs may be required.
This position is open at our Allentown Office, located at 241 N Cedar Crest Blvd, Allentown, PA 18104. Our office serves the Allentown, PA and the surrounding areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://allentown-692.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers