Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior? Do you want the ability to work close to home and avoid a long and unnecessary commute?
Comfort Keepers of Pleasanton is seeking a responsible and reliable individual to join our team in the role of Senior Home Caregiver. Join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and other health care needs for seniors in their own homes. We are hiring compassionate and experienced Senior Home Caregivers to help our clients during and have multiple visits available with clients around the Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, and Danville area.
Senior Home Caregiver Benefits:
- Avoid Long Commutes - We offer the opportunity to work with clients located close to home
- Competitive Pay – Direct deposit, double pay on company recognized holidays
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based training
- Friendly Environment – 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement for client related transportation
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
Senior Home Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
Senior Home Caregiver Requirements:
- Caregiving experience preferred – a great job for CNA’s, Retired RN’s, Nursing or CNA students, or Medical Assistants
- Current Driver's License, Automobile Insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Minimum of ninth grade education, high school diploma or GED preferred
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any state mandated and Comfort Keepers training
- Exceed minimum qualifications fro Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record and Credit History
- Basic knowledge of PC operation and access to internet
- Participation in a Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/Drug Free Work Place
- Must have reliable access to computer and internet to fulfill web-based training
- Excellent business and personal references
- Applicant must be bondable
- Must adhere to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
- Ability to endure moderate physical exertion on a regular basis to assist clients in transfer activities and ambulation. Lifting up to 25 lbs may be required.
This position is open at our Pleasanton Office, located at 4900 Hopyard Rd #100, Pleasanton, CA 94588, our office serves the Pleasanton, Castro Valley and San Ramon areas, this position may require travel to those areas.
Learn more here: http://pleasanton-650.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers